RED TIDE: What is it? What causes it? What can be done about it? by Kerrigan Clough
Seafood Poisoning in Florida
Two Part Englewood Sun Article , by Brian Lapointe, Ph.D., Florida Atlantic University Professor, examining the relationship between harmful algae blooms and local waste systems.
Part One 10/7/2018
Part Two 10/8/2018
What Fishermen Know About Red Tide (Sarasota Herald Tribune Sept 16, 2018)
FAQ’s about Red Tide from the Florida Fish and Wildlife
RED TIDE FACTS AND INFORMATION
RED TIDE CONTROL AND MITIGATION PROGRAM developed by Florida Fish
and Wildlife Conservation Commission’s Fish and
Wildlife Research Institute
PRIMER ON GULF OF MEXICO HARMFUL RED TIDE
MANASOTA KEY BEACH RENOURISHMENT PROJECT
INITIAL ASSESSMENT RESOLUTION
LEAVE FOOD BEFORE YOU GO TO YOUR LOCAL FOOD BANK
60% Plan SPK & N. Beach Rd Improvements
Correspondence Comp Plan Text Amendment (Legislative and Countywide)
Changes to the Comprehensive Plan
Proposed Sea Turtle Protection Code
Latest Overlay Protection Code
1. What led to the adoption of the 2005 Manasota and Sandpiper Key Overlay Zoning District?
2. What led to the 2013 amendments to the Manasota and Sandpiper Key Overlay District?
3. What are the Key provisions of the Overlay Code?
4. Summary of revised 2013 Manasota and Sandpiper Key Overlay Code- what was deleted, changed and key provisions retained?
5. Section 3-9-53. - Manasota Key Zoning district overlay (as Amended 2013)
6. Summary of Recommended Tweaks to the Overlay Code 2015
If you are experiencing problems with this website: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org